[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta3 released (new pagelist code)

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:49:08 CDT 2006

On 9/26/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> One feature that the new pagelist code adds immediately is the
> ability to sort pagelists based on page text variables.  For example,
> to order pages based on the {$:BookTitle} page text variable, one
> can use:
>
>     (:pagelist order=$:BookTitle ... :)

Sorry to sound dense. I know there have been several references to
this feature, but I'm a little too distracted to wrap my mind around
the references. Is there a page that explains the "page text
variables" and their new role? I'm sure eventually we'll need this for
initiates to the Community.

--
Ben Wilson