[pmwiki-users] Get rid of "Main"? (CleanUrls)

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Sep 26 09:09:22 CDT 2006

Hello,

I hope this question has not been discussed in this list recently: Some
months ago, I was looking for a way to further improve the CleanUrls
recipe by getting rid of the main group - all the items in the "Main"
group should be available, linked, and displayed as if they were in the
root directory. So I'd like to have "www.server.com/Information" instead
of "www.server.com/Main/Information".

As far as I remember, this request could not be fulfilled. Is it
possibly supported by now?

Thanks,
Mike