[pmwiki-users] Troubleshoot with search function

blanc alex alex4459 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 26 00:39:25 CDT 2006

Hi all,
I've got an error when using the search box:

Fatal error: fopen(wiki.d/PmWiki.Passwords) [<a
href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/mnt/109/sdb/2/b/ale.leblanc/pmwiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
on line 708

this installation
(http://ale.leblanc.free.fr/pmwiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php)
is for tests and just unzip from release.

from http://ale.leblanc.free.fr/aalmanach/index.php
I've the same troubleshoot with a different fopen link
:
Fatal error: fopen(wiki.d/PmWiki.SimultaneousEdits)
[<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/mnt/109/sdb/2/b/ale.leblanc/aalmanach/pmwiki.php on
line 708

I suspect permissions problems but my attemps were in
vain.

Thanks for help
Alex

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com