[pmwiki-users] Newbie Problem with AuthUser and FASTMember

writeon1 writeon1 at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 24 09:07:00 CDT 2006

My config file now contains:

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('mypassword');
include_once("cookbook/htpasswdform.php");
$AuthUser['htpasswd'] = '../members.htpasswd';
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/membership.php")

This results in:
*Parse error*: parse error, unexpected T_INCLUDE_ONCE in
*/home/sanfrane/public_html/sfepm/local/config.php* on line *37**
*
If I comment out the 5th line (including membership.php) the site
displays properly.

What I am trying to accomplish is a password system for a public wiki
that allows people to sign up and login by themselves, but that requires
them to respond to a confirmation email to do so. I need to be able to
blacklist or delete users if they misuse the system. After reading
documentation and email on AuthUser, UserAuth, FASTMembership and
others, I have become confused. I do not understand php, so I am in a
monkey-see, monkey-do situation.

Suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Brendan