[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Demo Site Looking Better

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Sun Sep 24 08:19:16 CDT 2006

> [...]
>>> out, look at, and copy.  Some of the cooler things to try out are:
>>>
>>> The Tagging Feature
>>> The Magic Box I set up
>>> The Buddy List System
>>> The Messaging System (try login as another user and leave yourself a message!)
>>>
>>> I'll try to put more stuff up as I'm able, but for now there's plenty
>>> for those who want to look into FAST Data a bit more.
>>>
>>> Cheer,
>>> Caveman
>> I am able to login into your demo site. I registered the other day. I do
>> see about three or four errors but it just flashes to fast.
>>
>> When I try some of th e new functionality that requires me enter my User
>> name\password again, it but then just displays:  $[]
>>
>> --
>> Thanks in Advance...
>> IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
>>
 > Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is.  I posted a question about it
 > last night.  I have another wiki with the exact same code (I cut and
 > pasted it), running off the same code base and it *seems* to work
 > perfect there.
 >
 > In the top left corner, if you are successfully logged in, it should
 > say "You are currently logged in as <UserName>" but it doesn't.  Yet
 > it let's you into the areas that require authentication.  Very
 > strange.  Maybe someone on the list can help me to figure it out.
 >
 > FAST Data has been under going a lot of rapid development the last few
 > days.  I *guess* I messed something up somewhere.  But then again, my
 > other site seems to works fine.
 >
 > Could it be a config problem?  I examined my two config files and
 > could spot no significant difference.  Below is the offending config
 > if it helps someone to spot a problem...
 >
 > Cheers,
 > Caveman
 >
 > <?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
 > $WikiTitle = 'FAST Data Project';
 > $ScriptUrl = 'http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/data/pmwiki.php';
 > $PubDirUrl = 'http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/data/pub';
 > $FarmDirUrl='http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/pmwiki/pub';
 > $SkinDirUrl='http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/pmwiki/pub/skins';
 > $Skin = 'pmwiki';
 > $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';
 > $DefaultPasswords['attr'] = 'id:Admin';
 > $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = 'id:Admin';
 > $DefaultPasswords['admin'] = 'id:Admin';
 > include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
 > include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/data.php");
 > $Author = $AuthId;
 > $DiffKeepDays=30;
 > $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
 > $EnableGUIButtons = 1;
 > $EnableUpload = 1;
 > $EnablePostAttrClearsession = 0;
 > $EnablePageListProtect = 0;
 > $LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='wikilink' rel='nofollow'
 > ref='{\$PageUrl}'>\$LinkText</a>";
 > $PageRedirectFmt = '';
 > $DefaultPageTextFmt = '';
 > $Conditions['exists'] = "PageExists(\$condparm)";
 > $FmtPV['$Today'] = 'strftime("%B %d, %Y", time())';

[CORRECTED MESSAGE ORDER]

Given this at line 82:

foreach(preg_grep('/^@/', array_keys($auth)) as $g)

Resulting with these errors:

    Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
    be an array in
/home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php
    on line 82

    Warning: preg_grep() [function.preg-grep]: Second argument to
    preg_grep() should be an array in
    /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php on line
    82

    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
    /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php on line
    82

$auth seems to be built in either pmwiki.php, feeds.php or upload.php. I
guess you could eliminate feeds.php or upload.php.

$auth seems to be built in here in pmwiki.php:
	function IsAuthorized($chal, $source, &$from)

Apparently $auth is not being built. Can you Step trace thru your system
that is working to find out what is actually in the $Auth array? Maybe
that will give you insight to what the error is in the failing system?

Sorry, I am new to pmWiki and PHP.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)