[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Demo Site Looking Better

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Sep 24 01:41:39 CDT 2006

Just wanted to announce briefly I got the new FAST Data demo site up
and running with the latest version of it, on a recent version of
PmWiki.

There is quite a bit of info there and lots of features you can try
out, look at, and copy.  Some of the cooler things to try out are:

The Tagging Feature
The Magic Box I set up
The Buddy List System
The Messaging System (try login as another user and leave yourself a message!)

I'll try to put more stuff up as I'm able, but for now there's plenty
for those who want to look into FAST Data a bit more.

Cheer,
Caveman