[pmwiki-users] pagelist with descriptions

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 23 17:21:22 CDT 2006

Thanks Patrick,

That's all way cool, and I've created a custom template. My generic site
map page (Department.SiteMap) has one line (for now):

(:pagelist list=FDGPsitemap fmt=#sitemap:)

and I notice that this page can take url GET parameters like
&order=-time&count=30 with no extra work, which is totally cool...

Question (for anyone who can answer):

But when I add ?action=rss (having enabled rss) to my browser's call to
Department.SiteMap, the output is basically blank, presumably because
the page text contains a directive and not an actual list (?action=rss
works fine with Site.AllRecentChanges presumably because this contains
an explicit list).

Is there some way to redirect the generated list to rss output?

Here's the template:

[@
[[#sitemap]]
(:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)
:[[{=$Groupspaced}/]] /:
(:if:)
: :[[{=$Group}/{=$Name} | {=$Titlespaced}]](:if equal {=$Name}
{$DefaultName}:) (Folder Main Page)(:ifend:) %green%[-''created:''
{=$PageCreatedDate}; ''modified:'' {=$PageModifiedDate}-]%%(:if ! equal
{=$Description} '':)
-->{=$Description}
(:if:)
[[#sitemapend]]
@]

$PageCreatedDate and $PageModifiedDate are custom page variables.

Thanks,

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann