[pmwiki-users] Relative includes, take #2

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 23 16:52:41 CDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 05:16:03PM -0400, Pico wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >Actually, there *was* a bug there -- the included excerpt at the
> >top of the page was incorrectly performing the substitution inside
> >of the [@...@] escape.
>
> Ok, so take another look now and see if the results are what you expect.
>  They weren't what I expected: {=$ is always substituted, but {$ and
> {*$ were not, even when applied to {=$foo} and escaped [@{=$foo}@}

Ah, yes, this has been a bug that has existed in the pagelist
template formatting code since its inception.  Escapes in pagelist
template code weren't being honored by the {=$...} substitutions.

I've now gone ahead and fixed that little bug, so let's see if
it's more in line with what you expect.

Thanks!