[pmwiki-users] skin info wanted

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:37:06 CDT 2006

> > 2
> > Should there be only 1 skin .tmpl file
> > in each skin directory?
>
> In a basic skin, yes.  Fancier skins may have
> multiple .tmpl files, in which case it's up to
> a skin.php file to select the appropriate one to
> use.

That sounds good, I thought it's not possible. On my site, front page
has different layout than other pages, so I defined two skins with
different .tmpl files and duplicates of images and CSS files. You say
that it is possible to have only one skin with more .tmpl files. Can
you give us an example how to select particular tmpl file?

Thanks, Roman