[pmwiki-users] Suggestion and recipe for categories as tags

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 14:20:51 CDT 2006

--- Kathryn Andersen
<kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 02:38:26PM -0700, Martin
> Fick wrote:
> >
> > If I am reading this correctly, the targets=
> feature
> > is already implemented by the PageListExtensions
> > recipe except that I do not think that I
> implemented
> > wildcards so it will only be useful for a single
> page.
>
> Yes, it was only a single page.

Hmm, yes I remember now, this is actually a limitation
of the way that pagelists are implemented.  The same
limitation exists if you use the trail= option.  You
cannot filter trail (or target) based pagelists (by
name or group...).

Patrick, is this something that you might have fixed
with the new pagelist code?

-Martin