[pmwiki-users] sectionedit version 2.1.1 released

Marc Cooper gmane at auxbuss.com
Fri Sep 22 11:51:07 CDT 2006

Karl Loncarek said...
> Hi
> with this version I just removed a comment I forgot resulteing in a not
> working preview.
>
> Additionally I fixed the following thing:
>
> A structure like that
>
>     	(:title something:)====
> resulted in a missing editsection link, now fixed.
>
>     	(:if something:)====(:ifend:)
> resulted in an empty section that is added, now fixed.
>
> Hopefully I now removed all bugs.
>
> @Pm please activate this version on your page. (Just in case) Thanks.
>

> Comments welcome..

Problems.

Here are my settings:

 # only ==== works for marking the beginning of a new section.
 # $SectionEditWithoutHeaders = true;
 $SectionEditAutoDepth = 5;
 # Set the MediaWiki autosectioning style.
 #$SectionEditMediaWikiStyle = false;
 $SectionEditInIncludes = false;
 include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/sectionedit.php");

These are unchanged from the version that I'm currently using, v2.0.3

First, the new version removes (:*toc Table of contents...:) markup

 (:*toc Table of contents...:)

This simply doesn't display with the new version.

In addition, it is stripping off the <h?> tags from headings

e.g.

!!! List of all items in Marc

>>rfloat<<

was

<h3>List of all items in Marc</h3>

becomes

Also, sections defined with no space between the !'s and the title text
lose their first character. So,

  !!Some title

displays as

  ome title