[pmwiki-users] HTTPS in Farms

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 10:05:41 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 02:35:21PM +0200, pmwiki.besenreuther.de wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I asked yesturday about HTTPS in pmwiki and got help by using $ScriptUrl and
> $PubDirUrl in farmconfig.php :
> $url = 'https://intra.mydomain.de/';
> $ScriptUrl = $url.'/abh-main/pmwiki.php';
> $PubDirUrl = $url.'/abh-main/pub';

You probably don't want to be setting $ScriptUrl in your farmconfig.php
in this way, as each wiki in the farm really should have a different
value of $ScriptUrl.  E.g., for the abh-main wiki you want
it set to https://intra.mydomain.de/abh-main/pmwiki.php, while
in other wikis of the farm the value of $ScriptUrl needs to be set
for each particular wiki.