[pmwiki-users] Planning for 2.2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 08:19:17 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 10:53:50AM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> Are additional features like trackbacks or how they are called (I'm not
> a blogger yet) planned for the future?

I'm considering them but don't have definite plans for them yet.
(Of course it'll be open enough for someone to add them.)

> > 12. We may add some ability to specify which form elements
> > should receive the input focus when a form appears in a page.
> > I haven't decided on a syntax for this yet, but it seems to be
> > needed for a variety of forms, both in PmWiki and in other
> > applications.
>
> Is "tabindex" allowed / possible?

Hmm.  I don't think that tabindex on its own sets the input focus,
I think it just defines the sequence in which the cursor moves
from the current focus.  But we might be able to use tabindex as
the syntax for input forms and have the JavaScript use the
tabindex values to decide which field gets the initial focus.