[pmwiki-users] Mixed Pagelist results?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 21:47:30 CDT 2006

--- Stirling Westrup <sti at pooq.com> wrote:
> (:pagelist group=Sti name=-Home list=normal
> fmt=#pagespaced :)
> * [[Poetry/|Favorite Poems]]
> * [[Memories/]]
> *

[[Archive:Resume/StirlingWestrup-CV.pdf|Resum&eacute;]]

> But if I change the fmt= then I need to rewrite the
> list of links that
> follow. Plus the order is not really sorted
> correctly as the last three
> links are out-of-sequence.

You can do this if you use the PageListWikiTrail
recipe, but you will have to list the stuff on another
page.

Simply create a trail on another page, say TrailPage,
that looks like what you have above and then reference
your trail in another pagelist like this (and sort it
however you wish):

(:pagelist trail=TrailPage fmt=#pagespaced order=time
:)

-Martin