[pmwiki-users] New spammer tactic (fwd)

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Thu Sep 21 16:12:19 CDT 2006

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 11:21:50PM +0200, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:
> So this guy was very persistent and went through quite a bit of work...
> and he knows a bit about PmWiki, perhaps even following this list. Of

If he is following I'd like to tell him some words on what I think about
his way of making money, but sending those words directly would probably
make the US think of me as a terrorist.

So if you do, please contact me directly so I can send the list of
swearwords directly to you that is not appropriate on this mailing list.

     Balu

PS: "You're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they
reserve for spammers and people who talk at the theater."
        - freely adapted from Shepherd Book (Firefly)