[pmwiki-users] WikiStyles (I think) question

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 19:44:57 CDT 2006

On http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/BackgroundImage, I've placed an example
of a bit of text over a background image that I'm trying to figure out
a way to make simple, so that a single graphic, on a client's site,
could be reused multiple times on their site, each time with a
different link over it.

The clients would definitely be put off by all of the markup required
to make this work, as it stands.   Is there a way to define and use a
wikistyle (or otherwise pre-define a chunk of the code) and put it in
a file on the server (e.g. the config.php or skin's .css file) or even
into a GroupHeader or other such page on the wiki itself, so that what
an author has to copy-paste-modify is much simpler?

TIA!

Tegan