[pmwiki-users] PmWiki2PDF working?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Sep 20 18:05:24 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 20 September 2006 9:32 AM, Joshua J. Kugler <joshua at eeinternet.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday 19 September 2006 12:30, Alan Hoyle wrote:
>> I was checking out the PDF conversion recipes and came across:
>
>I can't comment on PmWiki2PDF, but I installed WikiPublisher, and it works
>great (modulo the problem I'm having with it and Beautifier at
>the moment).

Can you provide more information aboout the problem? (I know *nothing*
about how beautifier works internally.)

As a general comment, a recipe that hard-codes html tags in its output
is likely to break Wikipublisher -- the Cookbook/Beautifier page seems
to suggest it does this. It also seems to use an external css, which
Wikipublisher will ignore.

The usual pmwiki approach is that "all output tags are data", allowing
recipes like Wikipublisher to output xml to a different dtd.

Wikipublisher ignores any html introduced by third party recipes.

--
JR