[pmwiki-users] Initial setup on IIS

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Wed Sep 20 02:54:35 CDT 2006

Hi Charles,

the word lockfile appears on two pages:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ErrorMessages
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting

 From the latter one:
"The normal solution is to simply delete the .flock file from the
wiki.d/ directory -- PmWiki will then create a new one. Also be sure
to check the permissions on the wiki.d/ directory itself."

Also take notice that usually the command to set permissions is
listed as "chmod -R 777 wiki.d".

Try that, hope that helps.
--

Tom