[pmwiki-users] Question on how to set up website using only PmWiki

Russell Montgomery work at russellonthenet.com
Tue Sep 19 12:48:17 CDT 2006

I have a website with a directory /pmwiki that I want to use for the
foundation of the entire site.  When I navigate to www.myweb.com I would
like to process using /pmwiki/pmwiki.php  If I navigate to
www.myweb.com/pmwiki everything runs great (I have the stock index.php
that invokes pmwiki.php.  If I navigate to www.myweb.com, the PmWiki
starts up but obviously is not identifying /pmwiki as the "home" for
itself.  The Skin (Triad) does not load.  My only solution was to move
the contents of /pmwiki into the root directory.

I created various versions of index.html with a redirect to /pmwiki
/pmwiki/index.php and to /pmwiki/pmwiki.php to no avail.  Any
recommendations?

Thanks!

Russell M.