[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 19 12:07:33 CDT 2006

Naming something is always the hard part. I suppose the most explicit
would be PmWikiMagazine, or maybe PmWikiZine or WikiZine but the meaning
of the latter may not be immediately clear to new visitors...

Naming contest?<grin>

I'd definitely be in for an occasional article...good way to learn and

- Henrik

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 03:55:09PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
>> Have you considered adding an editor-reviewed, or even peer-reviewed
>> PmWiki magazine to pmwiki.org?
>> It seems to me that PmWiki is a rich product with diverse capabilities
>> and applications, and a magazine style format might encourage people to
>> present information in a structured, in-depth manner.
> No, I hadn't considered it, and it took me a few reads to figure
> out what such a thing would look like, but I like the idea if we can
> get people to write articles for the mag.
> I think it should be a separate wikigroup on pmwiki.org -- what
> should we call it?  Articles?  Magazine?
> Suggestions welcomed,
> Pm

Henrik Bechmann
Webmaster, www.dufferinpark.ca