[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 19 12:07:33 CDT 2006

Naming something is always the hard part. I suppose the most explicit
would be PmWikiMagazine, or maybe PmWikiZine or WikiZine but the meaning
of the latter may not be immediately clear to new visitors...

Naming contest?<grin>

I'd definitely be in for an occasional article...good way to learn and
share.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann