[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 19 08:17:24 CDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 03:55:09PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> Have you considered adding an editor-reviewed, or even peer-reviewed
> PmWiki magazine to pmwiki.org?
>
> It seems to me that PmWiki is a rich product with diverse capabilities
> and applications, and a magazine style format might encourage people to
> present information in a structured, in-depth manner.

No, I hadn't considered it, and it took me a few reads to figure
out what such a thing would look like, but I like the idea if we can
get people to write articles for the mag.

I think it should be a separate wikigroup on pmwiki.org -- what
should we call it?  Articles?  Magazine?

Suggestions welcomed,