[pmwiki-users] Comments recipe and Notify module

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:12:48 CDT 2006

Oh, yes, puhhleeeze!  This has been such a thorny issue for us - we
want to include the "Comment on this page" link, but if we do, then
the owner of the wiki has to take responsibility for checking the
"Main/AllRecentComments" page, because nothing shows up in
(All)RecentChanges.

It would be so great to have a fully functional Comments feature - and
I'd really hope you'd add a whole new recipe for it, since the old one
is very, very confusing.

Thanks so much!