[pmwiki-users] ImgTagFmt was Re: SVG recipe not working in Firefox

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Sep 14 13:45:48 CDT 2006

Is there some way we could have a custom ImgTagFmt for the markup for
something like an image type where we want to use convenient things
like "Attach:blah-blah.svg"??

If there was a way of saying ImgTagFmt['svg'] or something like that,
it would be easier possibly to extend PmWiki to handle image-like
things like svg.

Just a suggestion... (not sure about how easy this would be or
the "correct" way it should be done)