[pmwiki-users] Group access rules

pmwiki Besenreuther pmwiki at besenreuther.de
Mon Sep 11 14:48:24 CDT 2006

Hi List, hi Patrick,

I've just problems with the group rights, can you help me?

I've following configuration:

I defined following user and groups in config.php:
 $AuthUser['udo'] = array(crypt('udo'));
 $AuthUser['bob'] = array(crypt('bob'));
 $AuthUser['alice'] = array(crypt('wonder'));
 $AuthUser['@meinegruppe'] = array('udo','bob','alice');
 $AuthUser['@meinedit'] = array('alice');

defined group rights in Group.Group:
name=Group.Group
passwdread=@meinegruppe
passwdedit=@meinedit
passwdupload=@meinedit

When I go to the page Group.Group everything goes well, all defined users can read only alice can edit.
But when I go to the page Group.Page1 everyone can read and edit.

Have something understood wrong?
I thought, that the same rights are valid for Group.Page1 and other pages in group Group as for Group.Group?

Thanks for your comment.
Udo