[pmwiki-users] same content, different skins, different domains?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Sep 11 07:37:06 CDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 11:38:48AM +1000, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 01:42:23PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > If the two sites in fact have lots of duplicate content,
> > this ends up being one of the easiest ways to do it.  In fact,
> > this is what I do for at least two of my domains:
> >
> >     http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook
> >     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook
> >
> > Same page, same wiki.d/, same local/config.php, different skins.
>
> They are?  They look exactly the same as each other when I look at them
> in Firefox.

OOOPS!  I'm not sure what happened there; I could swear it was
doing that when I wrote the email, but apparently not.  I must've
changed my local/config.php at some point.  (Actually, my local/config.php
has accumulated a lot of stuff over the years and I need to re-do
it entirely.)

At any rate, it is possible to switch skins based on domain name,
even if pmwiki.org/pmichaud.com isn't doing it at the moment.  :-)