[pmwiki-users] Wikipaths

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Sep 8 08:02:24 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
[snip]
> However, based on what you've written and what J. Meijer
> has written (and I've had very little time to read them in
> detail), at the moment I'm mentally toying with generalized
> forms like:
>
>     {(function args)Group.PageName#section$[:?]var}
>
> Examples:

[snip]

>     {$?var}                     value of "var" from query string

Can you write about these variables from query string when you get a chance?

Are they the same as Dominique's UrlSetVar in
Cookbook/PageVariableExtensions?

Are they completely independent of Group.PageName and #section, or could
a given variable have different values according to the prefixed
portions of the url (Group.PageName and #section)?

Pico