[pmwiki-users] Definition lists with multiple definitions

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Fri Sep 8 05:00:23 CDT 2006

I got a question from a user asking how to make a definition list with
multiple definitions per term.  I looked in the documentation, and
there's nothing there.  I tried the following:

:term:definition
::second definition

While this "fakes" a second definition, it doesn't use correct HTML
markup for it -- it makes a sequence like this

<dd>definition</dd>
</dl>

What it should really be (if this is the correct markup for
definitions-after-the-first-one) is:

<dd>definition</dd>
<dd>second definition</dd>
</dl>

Is this possible?

Kathryn "trying to distract myself from the pain" Andersen