[pmwiki-users] Defining a Wikipath Grammar

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 23:46:19 CDT 2006

More pie...

Because I'm a little excited about the possibilities,
I have started to define a semi-formal grammar for
would be wikipaths.  If you want to help out, you can
see it here:

http://www.theficks.name/test/wikipaths/pmwiki.php?n=Wikipath.Grammar

Feel free to add suggestions, additions, holes,
preferences... By defining things with tokens,
hopefully it will be semi flexible.

This is not an attempt to push a solution, but rather
a way to help identify the needs of such a grammar so
that any potential solution could address as much as
possible in the future.  Maybe it will be a good start
for a recipe to try things out and see if any of it
makes any sense in the real world,

-Martin