[pmwiki-users] Wikipaths (was: PData support for pagelisting images)

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 19:21:33 CDT 2006

--- "V.Krishn" <webmaster at insteps.net> wrote:
> On Friday 08 September 2006 04:54, you wrote:
> I can already see some 10 to 12 lines of
> preg_replace for
> {(function args)Group.PageName$[?:# ...](index)var},

Yes, certainly a maze of REs required.

> Not to mention the filtering of allowed functions
> with allowed options security wise.

Filtering?  I think that the availble functions
would have to be explicitly defined the way
conditionals are maybe.  Certainly it would not
give access to any php function!

> Definetely time for next beta and time to come up
> with few more PITS ;-)

No need for a beta, it really is something well
suited for a recipe to do.  It mainly involves
defining some supplemental markup (and some very
complicated functions to go along with it!), but
it really shouldn't require any core mods.  The
only thing that might need core mods is the
injection of this markup into the pagelist code
so that it can be applied inside of pagelist
templates... me thinks.

-Martin