[pmwiki-users] css altered by version upgrade

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 6 15:16:01 CDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 09:28:20PM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Hello Patrick,
>
> I send my config.php, because I don't know quite what you mean.
>
> The urls to this skin:
> http://www.material-raum-form.com/mrf/pub/skins/mrf/mrf.css
> http://www.material-raum-form.com/mrf/pub/skins/mrf/mrf.tmpl

On the page Kontakt.Impressum, at the point where there's

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' style='position:absolute top:300px ... :)

the closing quotation mark for the style= parameter is missing.  Since
the style attribute is malformed, PmWiki is excluding some of the
CSS properties from the output (to avoid possible XSS hacks).

Hope this helps,