[pmwiki-users] read access password question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 11:08:20 CDT 2006

I am just finalising a weekly online community magazine, as pmwiki,
for which people will subscribe and get a password to access the
week(s) they subscribe for. Each week's edition will be in one wiki
group, so read access passwords can be set separately.

My first question: how can subscribers see a list of editions (groups) they
have subscribed to (have a password)?

Second question: Can I have on a general page, say Main.HomePage,
which will be readable by anyone, a list of published edition-groups,
generated automatically by pagelist, when these groups have individual
read passwords set?

Thank for any input on this!

 Hans