[pmwiki-users] GeneratePDF recipe limitation

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:03:04 CDT 2006

Kathryn,

Not a real answer but maybe it will boost up your hope. I encountered
the same issue about a year ago. I do not control that setup anymore,
but I managed to get pictures working. By hart I believe I had to hack
a simple thing into the sourcecode, and I blieve this 'hack' was
mentioned on the pmwiki recipe pages somewhere.

HTH

-HF