[pmwiki-users] No Groups?

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Tue Sep 5 10:53:05 CDT 2006

I could swear that I've seen this question go past before on this list,
but I've been unable to find the information again.

I'm thinking of putting up a very simple website that would have only a
few dozen visible pages that would all logically reside in the Main group.

What I would like to do is eliminate the appearance of the 'Main' part
of site URLs and have it simply be understood, without breaking use of
things like Site.Sidebar. Thus, users would see URLs like:

  http://www.mysite.com/
  http://www.mysite.com/Page1
  http://www.mysite.com/Page2

Where the first URL maps to Main.HomePage and the next two map to
Main.Page1 and Main.Page2.

While editing the site, of course, I will need to be able to browse to
URLs like http://www.mysite.com/Site/Sidebar. Is this easy to set up, or
should I re-think my site design?