[pmwiki-users] Notebook-NT-Skin - some more tests

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 2 14:29:51 CDT 2006

Just looked (19:29 UTC).  That page doesn't show the problem
because the bottom border of the sidebar is higher than the
bottom border of the image.

If you make the sidebar very long on the insteps.net site
(as I've now done on pmwiki.org in the Test group), then
I think you'll see the problem there as well.

Pm