[pmwiki-users] new div skin - notebook-nt

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 2 13:36:22 CDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 01:27:24PM +0530, VKrishn wrote:
> On Saturday 02 September 2006 08:43, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> > I've attached a slightly revised version of the PmWiki style css
> > table-less framework, which fixes the 5.5 anomaly that I had mentioned.
> > It also addressed the "jumping italics" bug, not only in IE 5.5, but
> > also in IE 7 (I thought they were supposed to fix that!).
>
> Thanks for all the tests and noticing bugs.
> I have reduced excess height below the header and done few minor changes to
> reduce the differences.

Nice work!  I've now installed the skin on pmwiki.org, at

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Notebook-NT-Skin.

I've also created a test page at

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Notebook-NT-Skin

that shows a problem with floating images when viewed in the
notebook-nt skin.  It's also worth noting an issue with
page history, as seen in

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Notebook-NT-Skin?action=diff?skin=notebook-nt

Unfortunately, my browsercam subscription seems to have expired,
so I don't have an easy way to show the page in lots of browsers
at the moment.