[pmwiki-users] new div skin - notebook-nt

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 1 19:54:58 CDT 2006

VK, JB:

Attached is an experimental basic css framework for a layout that looks
like the PmWiki default (except the footer spans the entire page, which
I thought was logical). It successfully stretches the center line
regardless of the relative length of the left and right sides (in the
background three lines overlap to seem as one).

I have tested it in IE 5.5, 6, 7, FF, Opera, and Netscape. in IE 5.5
there is a very minor anomaly of a few pixels where the center line and
top footer border meet, but given the minimal usage of this browser, I
would personally be inclined to accept this.

Please feel free to take this and collaborate to create a non-div PmWiki
default alternative. (or not - grin)

Warning: be skeptical. It needs to be used and tested more before being
deployed.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann