[pmwiki-users] intermittent suspected ParseArgs error when processing SelectQuery

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Tue Oct 31 08:16:56 CST 2006

> From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
 >
> No, it's better if $EnableIMSCaching is turned off.
>
> Is there a url we could look at?

The error at the Tramping Club's site turned out to be generated not by
ParseArgs at all, but by SDVA.  SelectQuery was passing SDVA a parameter
($_REQUEST) that, in the Tramping Club's setup, was not always defined,
so the foreach() statement choked on it.  I hadn't encountered the
problem in my own sites because all of my SelectQueries are
password-protected, so $_REQUEST is always defined!  Sloppy programming,
I know.

Sorry to leave the thread hanging; I posted about it last week, but from
the wrong address, so it bounced.  --Ben S.