[pmwiki-users] pagelist question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 07:34:41 CDT 2006

In the Cookbook recipeinfo section
Download: Attach:filename.ext
will display filename.ext as a link for downloading.
How can I achieve the same in a pagelist custom format?

{=$:Download} will display as Attach:filename.ext, but not as a link.
[[{=$:Download}]] produces links for editing new pages of form
AttachFilename.Ext, AttachFileName as group name and Ext as Page
name!! Do I need to extract the actual filename first? But how?

And since the pagelist works from a page in a different group
I would in any case need to add the Cookbook group to the Attach, like
Attach:Cookbook/filename.ext, but that will display as
Cookbook/filename.ext in the recipeinfo section.
Can one hide the Coookbook/ part?
And it still does not work in a pagelist.

Best,
 Hans