[pmwiki-users] Group home pages indexed twice in search engines

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:43:57 CDT 2006

I've noticed that group home pages of my site are indexed twice in
search engines - as http://server/Group/HomePage and
http://server/Group. SEO and search engine guidelines don't recommend
it (for example Google says in webmaster guidelines: "Don't create
multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate
content.").

The only place where I have non-qualified group links is in skin tmpl,
where it is defined the same way as in pmwiki default skin:

I would like to have something like

href='{$ScriptUrl}/{$GroupHomePage}'>{$Group}</a> /</div>

Can anybody help to define $GroupHomePage page variable?

Thanks in advance
Roman