[pmwiki-users] Viewing different versions of a page

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Thu Oct 26 23:48:18 CDT 2006

One of my users has come to me asking if there's a way of viewing
specific versions of a page (so that he can say "everybody, go and look
at version X of page Y") -- to *view* it, not to *edit* it.  I know that
one can click on History, Restore and then Preview, but that's not
really suitable for naieve users.

I know that this has been brought up before (refer
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/28573/)
but I was wondering if there was some sort of (a) workaround (b) plugin
or (c) if/when such functionality would be available in the core?

Kathryn Andersen