[pmwiki-users] Hiding pages and groups for not loged in visitors

Bart pmwiki-users at mediamatrix.nl
Tue Oct 24 09:15:47 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am using Pmwiki as a kind off CMS and I like to do some hiding for not
logged in visitors. I use authuser.php to control how can edit the site.

Things I like to accomplish preferable by customizing the local config.php

When _not logged in_  (not being logged in with auth=edit is acceptable test)

I want to perform the next:

Hide a given list of groups and pages from displaying (e.g. pmwiki) on
typing the url (or defining the groups and pages that do show up)

Hide a given list of groups and pages from showing up in the search result
(or defining the groups and pages that do show up)

Only show groups pages from a give list in on the: "all recent changes"

When a page has a read password set I want to control if a login page is
presented (normal behavior) or that the page not found page is presented.
E.g by defining a list of pages that do or do not give the login page.
Or if this is a real problem I like to be able turn of the whole login
capability for read only pages. In this way they are only accessible for
user that have logged in in the first place.

I have looked into CMSMode as this performs some of what I like to do, it
has a whole another approach of accomplishing these things.

Any help on this is welcome.

Bart