[pmwiki-users] Tags and colon

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 23 15:43:52 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 05:54:35PM -0200, Carlos A. Bonamigo wrote:
> Another thing crossed my mind ... Is it possible to create groups with a colon, like:
>
> [[Candy:Bar:Caramel/PayDay]]
>
> That would be really cool!  :-)

Some authors would likely be confused between this and an InterMap link.
In other words, is this the "Bar:Caramel/PayDay" page on the "Candy:"
InterMap link, or is it the "Candy:Bar:Caramel/PayDay" page on the
current wiki?

PmWiki could probably distinguish the two, however -- if there's
no InterMap prefix that matches then treat everything before
the slash as a group name.  That would probably work, and likely
only needs a redefinition of $GroupPattern to work.