[pmwiki-users] pagelist articles order by authors

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 23 10:21:08 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 02:36:16PM +0200, Florian Fischer wrote:
> hello,
>
> i have just a short and probably short question. I'd like to create
> a list of all articles within a group ordered by their authors.
> How can i do this?

Do you mean you want to have a list of articles ordered by
the last contributor?  (PmWiki doesn't have a notion of
"primary authorship" for pages.)

For last contributor, use

    (:pagelist order=group,$LastModifiedBy :)

which will order the pages by group, and within the group by
the author performing the last modification on each page.