[pmwiki-users] Query

A.R.T., Bangalore arthistindia at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 20 01:35:56 CDT 2006

Dear All,

Our company (Art, Resources and Teaching) used PMwiki to catalogue our entire library, which we then thought of transfering to our website or converting into our website. The Wiki is at the moment hosted on our office computer server, and not a web server.

Our domains are hosted by Yahoo, as we have a Yahoo Small Business account with them. (the site is called www.artscapeindia.org, and shows an 'under construction sign)

My question is.
How do we import our already prepared PMWiki site to our Yahoo website and continue to run it there so that it is accessible to web users?

Our company would be very thankful for a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Lina Vincent, Researcher
(For Art Resources and Teaching, Bangalore)

   Art, Resources & Teaching (A.R.T.)
 79, Rose Villa, 2nd Cross
 Hutchins Road, St Thomas Town
 Bangalore 560 084  India