[pmwiki-users] Group Title in Group customization file

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Thu Oct 19 17:01:02 CDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 12:54:56PM -0800, Chris Lott wrote:
> I have a group called Beta
>
> I have a customization file for the group:
> local/Beta.php
>
> Wht can I put in there so that the "Group Title" can be changed? i.e
> so the link to the home page remains Beta or Beta/HomePage but what
> prints is soemthing like
> Beta Group Activities

Are you talking about the title of the Beta/HomePage, or the name of the
group?  So far as I know, you can't give a group a different "title" --
groups don't *have* titles.

However, a group's home page does have a title, which you can alter with
the (:title :) directive.
Then, when linking to that page, you can use the "+" to make the link
text show the title rather than the page name.
That is:

In Beta/HomePage

(:title Beta Group Activities:)

When linking to Beta/HomePage