[pmwiki-users] error in URL resolution

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Thu Oct 19 10:20:26 CDT 2006

Sorry... as i just now upgraded to 2.1.26 i notice a lot of things
that i should have seen earlier...

I have meanwhile downloaded all versions from 11 to 26 to see where
the things happen...

 From the Changelog:
> Version 2.1.12 (2006-08-07)
> Corrected typo in Site.SideBar file (reported by Judith Zacharie).
> Suppressed warning message for search on sites without a wikilib.d/
> directory.
> Added capability for nested divs.
> Use $Transition['nodivnest'] to restore previous non-nesting div/
> table behavior.
> Including authuser.php now automatically resolves pagename.

Why was the last things done?

With the $pagename=ResolvePageName($pagename); in the authuser.php
the following happens:

I have a server with cleanurls and some mods in the apache config.
Now usually you enter the url: http://www.server.tld/Group/Page
However it suffices to use server.tld/Group to reach a certain group.

Unless the authuser resolves the pagename.

Then the url gets 		server.tld/?n=Group.Name
without it it stays clean: 	server.tld/Group/Name

I am startled.
--

Tom
http://www.celok.de