[pmwiki-users] Akismet spam prevention tool cookbook recipe?

Tom Atkins tom at susweb.net
Wed Oct 18 09:54:27 CDT 2006

Hello

First, thank you for pmWiki - it's a fantastic tool.

I am wondering if anyone is planning to write a Cookbook recipe to prevent
Spam with Akismet:

http://akismet.com/

This has an open API and is free for personal use and can be adapted for use
in Wiki's.  I use it for Wordpress and it's excellent.  If noone is planning
to do this I might have a go unless anyone suggests a reason not to!

Thanks,

Tom.