[pmwiki-users] pmwikiserv on fedora core 5

Lindsay Todd toddr at rpi.edu
Tue Oct 17 17:20:08 CDT 2006

Folks:  I am trying to run a test wiki using pmwikiserv.php on a Fedora
Core 5 system, which incidentally uses php 5.1.4.  But the results are
strange.  The script complains about "undefined offset" at lines 107 and
110.  The web page looks like the top of the HTML header is truncated,
and is displayed as text.

Running the same wiki on a RHEL-4 system (php 4.3.9) gives expected
results.  Unfortunately I am not presently a PHP hacker, so I don't know
what changes between PHP versions might cause these sorts of troubles.

/Lindsay

R. Lindsay Todd                      email: toddr at rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer            phone: 518-276-2605
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute     fax:   518-276-2809
Troy, NY 12180-3590                  WWW:   http://www.rpi.edu/~toddr

The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are
solely those of the author. The message contents have not been
reviewed or approved by Rensselaer.