[pmwiki-users] "Ghost Pages" in RecentChanges

Steve Glover steve at fell-services.net
Tue Oct 17 06:19:00 CDT 2006

Hi,

Is there any way, please, to stop deleted pages showing up in the
RecentChanges page?

We had a page Documents.ConversionTools visible to all users of our site
that we replaced by Main.ConversionTools (visible only to logged-in
users). However, the Documents.RecentPages still shows ConversionTools
with a questionmark, and we'd really like it not to be visible at all.

Taking the extreme action of deleting the RecentPages page didn't help -
the ghost page still showed up on searches - and recreating the
RecentPages page not only didn't magically pick up the changes listed
before, but ended up formatting the subsequent changes into a very
narrow column....

Is there a way to regenerate the RecentChanges page based only on pages
that actually exist?

Thanks,

--
Steve Glover, Fell Services Ltd.