[pmwiki-users] Database standards page

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Oct 16 21:57:50 CDT 2006

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DatabaseStandard

In light of discussing how to share connections and data on the
server, I'm documenting the database standards we're coming up with.

We can add hints for admins setting up multiple database recipes,
useful code snippets for cookbook authors, etc.

Please add to it, or create the Talk page so we can discuss it...

I also added http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/
DebuggingForCookbookAuthors to the Cookbook index while I was at it.
These are both under a new section at the bottom for Cookbook Authoring.

Crisses